Tickets at the door for lunchtime concerts: students free, pensioners 60kr, others 100kr. Evenings concerts 100kr. Contact Gisela Barnard for those interested in performing a concert at St. Andrews.
25. January Lunchtime concert: Trio Joar Henriksen clarinet from Norway will play with Herman Henrii Cellist and August Holmgren Pianist. The concert is to be centred around the Clarinet Trio op. 114 by Johannes Brahms and some other pieces.
- Robert Schumann (1810-56): Fantasy pieces op. 73, for clarinet and piano
- Zart und mit Ausdruck
- Lebhaft, leicht
- Rasch und mit Feuer
- Camille Saint-Saëns (1835-1921): The Swan, from The Carnival of the Animals (1886), for cello and piano
- Johannes Brahms (1833-97): Trio for clarinet, cello and piano op. 114
- Andantino grazioso
- Joar K. Henriksen, clarinet
- Herman Henrii, cello
- August Holmgren, piano
31 January Lunchtime concert: John Sarafian, classical guitar, is planning to play pieces by Villa Lobos, Bach, Sor, Tarrega and possibly Taube, Stanley Myers and others.
21. March Lunchtime concert: Simon Kempston based in Edinburgh, singer-songwriter, acoustic fingerstyle guitarist. He plays folk and blues songs and material with the aim to perform as part of the 2020 live music programme. His latest album ‘Broken Before’ (engineered and produced by Ian McCalman of the McCalmans)
Lunchtime concerts start at 12.15 and finish 13.00. Entrance is 60.- (40.-for pensioners and students free)